Users can be member of several organizations. They can have specific permission groups per organisation.
How to add a Member
Follow the steps below to add a user to multiple organizations. If you did not have created the user, start step 1, else start step 2.
- Add a member to the organization you want. If you don't know how to do it, check this documentation
- Switch to the second organization you want to add the previous member
- Click on "Add Member"
- Fill out the email with the same email of the previous member
- Select his role
- Click "Save"
- The user will receive a mail and will have access to the second organization as the role selected during step 5.
How to switch from one organisation to another
- Simply click on the name of your FMS organisation at the top of the window.
- You will see all the organisations on which you are Member.
- If an organisation is missing in the list, please refer to another admin of this organisation and insure that the same email address has been selected on both accounts.